could I get an opinion?

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sun Jul 27 23:41:24 EDT 2008

> >>Those that support Obama are defending him, those not so are not...
>
> >And that really bothers me -- it wasn't intended to be a
> referendum on
> >whether we like a candidate.
>
> Who mentioned "right wing talking points"?  I didn't.....

What I see here is that most of the respondents are making it clear that
their answer about the event is non-partisan:
	1.  Both parties use events like this for publicity purposes
	2.  Both parties carefully
	3.  Neither party is above staging the student aspect of it
	4.  If, by some fluke, the student was not connected to the
campaign, the act was reprehensible

As long as its in the press, what did he pray for?

Brian

Checked by AVG.
4:16 PM