could I get an opinion?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jul 27 14:51:08 EDT 2008

>Dan wrote--
>
>  If he wanted a private moment, he wouldn't have invited the press.

People go to public religious shrines all the time, whether in the
Vatican or in Israel or in Lumbini (birthplace of the Buddha).  And
sometimes, photographers are there, or members of the media, if the
person making the visit is famous.  But I don't get any sense that he
invited the press to remove his private prayer from the wall and
publish it.  Dan, answer me honestly-- if this had happened to John
McCain, wouldn't you be a bit offended?