could I get an opinion?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jul 27 14:31:10 EDT 2008

>Dan wrote--
>

>The event was part of his public campaign schedule.

Umm, yes, but the prayer was between him and his G-d.  Prayers are
regularly placed in the Wall by whoever chooses to place them
there.  It is unheard of for such written prayers to be removed, and
that is why I was quite surprised.  Again, to all you radio and TV
reporters and PDs, are there now no limits whatsoever in what we
report?  It's a YouTube and internet rumour sort of world, and the
limits I was taught way back when I was starting out no longer seem to apply.