could I get an opinion?

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 27 02:55:44 EDT 2008

I am ashamed of the student, of his lack of consideration
and respect.   I believe that any faith, be it Jewish, Catholic,
Congregational, Hindu, Islamic, or even a non-traditional
(self-defined) (ie Forces of the Universe, or Mother Nature)
[ I am completely serious]  should be totally respected,
unless it means death, injury, or supression of another's faith.

"I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony".
yes, it was an idealistic song [pre Coke ad]
but it absolutely pointed to the need, the appropriateness
of world harmony, peace, respect.

Thank you Donna, for posting the question.