journalism

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Wed Jul 23 13:43:32 EDT 2008

At 12:00 PM 7/23/2008, you wrote:
>>Are you assuming that most journalists are good?
>
>I'm assuming that they aspire to it

I am not sure who discovered water but I know it wasn't a fish. I
think most jounalists have had careers where no one was a Republican,
same as College faculty. Journalists in 1972 voted overwhelmingly for
G McGovern.

Lots of radio analysts are more populist than new republican. To me,
a new republican is a cross between Reagan's goals and total
subservience to corporate and wealthy interests, a bad marriage. Rush
is a conservative, but he is never a populist, and rarely takes any
point against corporations.

BTW, this is one time when nutty Mike Savage is right. Drug companies
are complete slime in their efforts to advance drug treatments for
ADHD, sa well as Autism. Autism also occurs more often the closer you
are to the downwind smoke of a coal powered electric utility ( the
mercury levels are high) so both big coal and big pharma are at fault.

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly
Women's Talk Radio