WWZN Going Christian?

Bill O'Neill billonotes@gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:11:38 EDT 2008

Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
> Actually, in a market like Boston, I'm surprised there isn't a full time
> Catholic signal in the market. Some of the so-called "Christian" operations
> are quite anti-Catholic if you listen between the lines.

I know that Sirius has The Catholic Channel and EWTN Radio (talk) and
also Family Net Radio (more of a conservative Christian perspective)
with two music channels (Spirit and Praise).  When the Pope came to the
US the Catholic Channel had wall to wall coverage, as would be
expected.  No way to know how the stations do with numbers and how they
could be extrapolated for a major market study.

Bill O'Neill