water water everywhere

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Wed Jul 16 19:08:58 EDT 2008

1. Where was the station that had part of their signal on a boat, in
RI, so the conductivity changed with the tide?

2.We, WNSH, will be fine. We are about 30-40' above sea level mlw
although we are only a half mile from Salem Sound.

3. Forget global warming. Get your fur coats. CO2 has a minor role
compared to sunspots. I love the way National Geographic describes
the melting of Greenland's glaciers as a catastrophic event. Hmmm....
the Vikings were herding sheep there less than 1,000 years ago until
changes in sunspots caused the mini-ice age.

First step: stilts! Gotta get the bottom of the base insulator well