Like tropo--except it's AM!

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:51:29 EDT 2008

No, WESX won't be able to adopt the same COL.

Presumably, WESX is the only facility to be licensed to that town and once
you've licensed yourself as the first service to town, you can't change that
City of License unless you replace it with somsething else (Translators,
LPFM's and Class D/Secondary services don't count)

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.