Manchester Monarchs Hockey Moves To WGAM, UNH Sports To WGIR

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:13:42 EDT 2008

I read about this yesterday on the internets, so from time to time today, I
tuned in to Nashua's WGHM-AM 900 (I can't get WGAM-AM 1250 very well due to
WMKI-AM 1260's IBOC hash).  Almost every break for "commercials" featured
PSA's...sort of like Boston's Progressive Talk (WXKS-AM/WKOX) just before the
switch to "Radio Rumba".  I wonder if these stations will be around (both 900
and 1590 had long periods of being off-the-air in the past) or have the same
format for the life of the contract.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses