Manchester Monarchs Hockey Moves To WGAM, UNH Sports To WGIR

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Jul 16 13:55:59 EDT 2008

I don't think the "WGIR Network" is involved in the UNH deal,  just
WGIR itself.  The UNH website only mentions 610.  I seriously doubt
UNH flagship WTSN/Dover would want the games on WGIN/Rochester or
WGIP/Exeter.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"