Manchester Monarchs Hockey Moves To WGAM, UNH Sports To WGIR

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:49:37 EDT 2008

WSMN had even had a MW5 shipped up from Florida back in The Summer of 2005,
although I'm not sure if that was a working transmitter or not or what was
done with it.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,