WLLH Lawrence

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:49:56 EDT 2008

Does the Lawrence transmitter put out a full one-thousand watts?  I
ask that because it is now swamping the two 1380's I get from Woonsocket, RI
and Portsmouth, NH.  (During the period of time the Lawrence stick was
silent, I could toggle between the two 1380 signals by turning my
portable GE radio (but not a SUPERradio) sideways to each station's
antenna.)  When the former transmitter was in use, it did not seem
to be so overwhelming from 1380 to 1420 (in Wolfeboro,NH) although the
latter cannot be received when WLLH is down due to WXKS-AM IBOC hash during the day.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com