Carl Moore - Anyone remember "Carl Moore Remembers"

Steve Cloutier cloutier@piesky.com
Fri Jul 4 10:26:35 EDT 2008

Carl Moore, a performer from the Boston area and from the old WEEI released
a record back in either the 50s or 60s called Carl Moore Remembers.  It
contained great Irish and other tunes that were really fun and very clever.

We used to have a copy of the LP when I was a teenager, and unfortunately,
we lent the record to someone and never got it back!

I've been looking for a copy of this record for about 35 years to either
purchase or to make a recording.

Does anyone have this wonderful LP, or know when one (or a copy) can be
obtained?  I'm happy to pay for your time and trouble.

Thanks so much and Regards,

Steve Cloutier