NPR: "Piano Jazz" & "Echoes"

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Jan 31 19:27:20 EST 2008

At 10:10 AM -0800 1/31/08, Rob Trovato wrote:
>Does anyone know if either NPR's "Piano Jazz" or
>"Echoes" can be heard in Boston.  I seem to recall
>hearing them at one point, now I don't see them on
>anyone's schedule.
>
>Are they available on any station that can be heard in
>Boston?

Piano Jazz is on WICN 90.5 from Worcester, you can also listen to the
current show by following the links from http://www.npr.org.  I
hesitate to give a more specific like because it seems to change each
week, but if there's not a direct link click on "Jazz and Blues" and
it should get you there.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH