WNTN in Auburndale

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Thu Jan 31 10:51:23 EST 2008

It is at the intersection of Route 9 (Boylston St) and Langeley Rd -
Atrium Mall area.

My parent live around the  corner and have never thought they lived
in Thompsonville.  You live in either Newton Centre (English spelling)
or Chestnut Hill.  The Chestnut Hill post office covers parts of Newton,
Brookline and West Roxbury (Boston).