WCOP & WBZ

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 16:44:56 EST 2008

I guess Allston and Brighton are considered to be areas,
or neighborhoods, within the City of Boston.

I was always curious whether there was a distinct line
separating the Brighton and Allston neighborhoods, and if
so, where it is. I didn't know it was (or is) specifically
Everett St, but that is also claimed by a Wikipedia entry,
which also claims that the line south of Everett St. runs
along Gordon Rd. and Kelton St. (to the Brookline line).

Also, Brighton was annexed to Boston in the 1870s. Typo.

EP