WEZE, WCOP and NBC

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Jan 29 15:10:30 EST 2008

Actually in a typical 35mm projector that still uses reels, the upper feed
reel runs counterclockwise, the takeup reel below runs clockwise.  In Europe
they both run clockwise.  Very few theatres actually still use reels,
however.

------------------------------------
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
Brian Vita