WTTT (or is it?)

Doug Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 11:56:59 EST 2008

There is a Spanish CCM station in/near Orlando, WRLZ 1270 Eatonville,
called Radio Luz.

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/info?call=WRLZ&service=AM

http://www.radioluz1270.com/

I've also tripped over stations of the same name via Google in San
Salvador and Guatemala. However, an article at
http://juantornoe.blogs.com/hispanictrending/2006/01/hispanic_christ.html
says that WRLZ is "owned by Iglesia el Calvario, an Assemblies of God
ministry with about 1,500 members in Orlando." So who knows.... :