WEEI 103.3FM

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 21:42:19 EST 2008

I believe the jingles used at the end of WEEI-FM's life were from "The Fyre"
package from JAM, originally produced for WFYR Chicago. They originally were
sung with WEEI-FM in them, but I don't they used the ones mentioning the
call letters at the end. You can find all of their demos up on
www.jingles.com. I have a montage of many of them from WEEI-FM, but I'm not
sure exactly what year it's from. If you want, I can send the file to anyone
that wants to hear it.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA