Only a Game (was Glenn Geffner is gone)

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:28:00 EST 2008

Ric Werme wrote:
> 0700 is too early for erudition.  I generally lie in bed debating if I
> want to listen to the next story or get up and make coffee.  Occasionally
> it occurs to me I could turn on the radio in the kitchen.  I need someone
> to make a cup of coffee for me before I get up to make a pot.

I like the show. Not a bad way to get up on Saturday. 7:00 is
late-rising for me these days. Then an hour of Morning Edition. 9 am on
Saturday in Vermont means it's time for "Music to Go to the Dump By"
with Ken Squire and his faithful companion, Buster the Wonder Dog on
WDEV (96.1 Warren).  My son and I actually do load up the pickup and
head off to the dump while listening to said program. (I mean 'transfer
station.')

Bill O'Neill