91.3 pirate in Quincy?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Jan 13 00:14:11 EST 2008

I was not far from the 1300 transmitter site today and heard what
I believed to be an overmodulated 91.3 pirate very near that location
(State & Palmer, off Sea St.).  Does anyone know anything about it?

I also noticed, last week when I was up on the hill in Haverhill, that
90.9 was not audible.  This could easily be a mixing product in my car
radio (92.5 - 1.49 ~= 91.0), but in the past there was an issue with
1490's RF leaking into the 92.5 composite feed to the transmitter.  (I
also finally found the perfect angle fromf which to take a decent
picture of those towers, but did not have my camera with me.)

-GAWollman