Is WCRB up for sale?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:59:41 EST 2008

There IS  a W C R B that is or soon will be world-renowned:
the World Congres on Reproductive Biology, a conference scheduled to
take place in Hawaii in May of this year.
For those who like to truncate call letters minus the W- or K-,
the Commodity Research Bureau advertises itself at its website
crbtrader.com as the "world's leading commodities and futures research
firm."
On a more localized site, the Wisconsin Compensation Rating Bureau is of
interest to cheeseheads.

--
Are we headed for a recession? Read more on the Money Portal
Mail.com Money - http://www.mail.com/Money.aspx?cat=money