Is WCRB up for sale?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Jan 8 13:45:42 EST 2008

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Scott I believe KDFC is now owned by Entercom.
>
> I also think it is one of the highest rated stations in the Bay Area

The license is still held by Bonneville for now; Entercom operates it
under an LMA while waiting for a station swap to close.

And yes, KDFC is a tremendous success story, at least commercially. It
may not get high marks from the Laurence Glavins of the world for its
musical choices or seriousness of presentation, but it definitely draws
an audience.