"Ray Brown" Has Left The Building

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:04:16 EST 2008

The 'Forum' at hippogryph.com reports that longtime WCRB announcer "Ray Brown"
(I use quotes because I don't know if it's his real name) no longer has a bio on
WCRB's website.   Only time will tell if he is in fact gone from that outlet and
if so whether the parting was his decision or Nassau's.  I'd have to say that he's
probably the only announcer there who could find work at another station, and in
fact I believe his pipes can be heard on numerous TV spots and possibly some
promos on WBZ-TV.

--
Got No Time? Shop Online for Great Gift Ideas!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174