Clear Channel Yanks Rush In New Orleans

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Feb 29 18:45:50 EST 2008

Bill O'Neill wrote:
> Bob Nelson wrote:
>> If I rememember right, Rush was on WHDH 850, first weekends and then
>> weekdays. When WEEI
>> moved from 590 to 850 in '94, the tag team of Rush and Howie then
>> shifted to 'RKO.
>>

> Methinks Bob is spot on! I don't remember what I ate for breakfast.

Bob's definitely spot on. I actually enjoyed the Rush Limbaugh show
circa 1989-90 (the guy wasn't nearly as full of himself back then), and
when I moved to Boston in January 1990, I went looking for him and
couldn't find him. Turned out he had no in-market weekday carriage yet,
but WHDH was carrying him on weekends. That changed within a year or
so...as did so very much else!