Clear Channel Yanks Rush In New Orleans

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Feb 28 23:00:27 EST 2008

At 09:14 PM 2/28/2008, Dan.Strassberg wrote:
>WCAP would be one such. Would Clark bite? I doubt whether Rush would
>be offered as barter. Where else would a flip to 1200 produce an
>opening where Rush is not already on a local signal?

And why will nobody in this town pick up Ed Schultz?  Like him or
not, he has been in the top 10 most listened to talk radio hosts for
the past 3 years, and has more than 3.25 million weekly
listeners.  It would be sooo nice to hear a progressive talker again,
particularly one who not only gets good numbers in many markets but
has been turning a profit for the past 2 years...