We can't air what he said but go to our website

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 17:43:33 EST 2008

WRKO is so putrid now that the only time I will have them on is for
baseball. I also can not believe Entercom is making listeners go
through the split schedule again.

Talk 96 isn't much better but at least they keep trying local options.
Michelle just isn't suited for radio.

Maybe 1200 will go talk and take Rush away from RKO. That might shake
RKO into finding some fresh blood. Let Howie just be local instead of
generic. Maybe move D&C to RKO and and find a new show for EEI.