Music Till Dawn on WEEI

Jon Maguire w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 18:34:34 EST 2008

I remember that... 1975 was a pivotal year for broadcast engineering.
This was the time that the FCC (fill in your own acronym)
deemed that a first phone was no longer needed to operate a transmitter,
only maintain them. I left WCOP AM/FM for a job maintaining
teletypes. My last foray in broadcasting was as CE of WVMT in 1976.

Jon Maguire W1MNK