Music Till Dawn on WEEI

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 23:21:19 EST 2008

The fact that I was even that close to the name scares me.

My Dad told me that the Herald was promised NBC if they bought all
color equipment from RCA. Never happened for who knows why but it was
quite the investment in 1957 considering ABC and color was 8 years
away.

BTW Joe A classmate of yours at UMass sends regards. Glenn Briere who
did sports at the student station and still goes to most UMass home
games.