Subject: Voice-over Flubs

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Feb 24 00:06:47 EST 2008

At 4:58 PM -0500 2/23/08, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>Jonathan Schwartz is on XM channel 73 M-F 3-7 PM. He also does his
>WNYC show on weekends. Never knew he worked in Boston even though he
>is a huge Red Sox nut.

If you ever get to the Sinatra family website (sorry, I don't have
the URL handy), you will see that Nancy Sinatra really hates
Schwartz's guts.  This seems to be related to some negative comments
Schwartz made on the air when her father passed away.  This is
reported to have something to do with why the Sinatra channel
switched in a way from XM to Sirius.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH