Subject: Voice-over Flubs

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 22:00:11 EST 2008

I think Waxy used the name Dick Dale in Woonsocket and that maybe how
he got hooked up with Dorman.

I remember one Sunday night when something went screwy at WNEU.
Somehow Waxy was being heard all over Eastern Ontario on 560 and he
got a ton of phone calls. He called a couple of people back and they
were all in the 416 area code.

I don't think they ever figured out how it happened.