6 million may lose digital TV reception

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 19:16:56 EST 2008

Bill O wrote:
> (snip) I was recently invited onto C-SPAN 11. Sunday morning around 3:23
> a.m.  Five minutes, no waiting. Don't get up. Try the veal.

I LOVE the ONZE-OH (as we call it here...)  - the other day, there were
these two Interior Department assistant under-secretaries who tried to lobby
two young and impressionable Congressional pages... oh, wait.  That was
Ryan's Hope.

I'll set up my TiVo - or DVR - or maybe that trusty BetaMax recorder.
3:23am.  Sunday.

If I miss it, can somebody here aircheck that for me?

--Chuck Igo