6 million may lose digital TV reception

Ken VanTassell kenwvt@gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:30:41 EST 2008

I have the Comcast HD DVR box and I must say that even though it has
quirks it is pretty great. I never watch shows in realtime anymore. I
use the 30 second skip on my logitech remote to bypass commercials. I
get 12-15 of my life back for each hour of TV. I also use the On
demand feature quite a bit, something you don't get with cablecard.

-Ken