XM repeater locations?

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 08:04:54 EST 2008

I wasn't aware Sirius had picked up the Sinatra name.

I guess that is just another clue on what the post-merger system will
sound like. I chose XM primarily because of baseball coverage and also
because they offered a true portable option. However I have noticed
that Sirius appears to have a more polished sound on certain music
channels. For example the XM 60's channel sounds exactly the same as
it did 3 years ago while Sirius has evolved ever so slightly. Bruce
Morrow was a huge pickup for Sirius while XM just continues to run old
Wolfman Jack shows.

Still both services offer me far more enjoyable options than
traditional radio. Both 60's channels play obscure songs that haven't
been heard in 40 years on a regular basis.