A birthday to celebrate

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 23:57:44 EST 2008

Scott

The old Carson studio is indeed WNBC local news today.

What Letterman did accomplished was making sure that longtime NBC
employees working his show could transfer to CBS without penalty.
Given the wars between IBEW and NABET that was remarkable.

 for example Biff Henderson is a real stage manager as I worked with
him during the 86 series