XM repeater locations?

kvahey@comcast.net kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 17:35:39 EST 2008

Gary

I suspect there is a repeater in Westford along 495 near where the
shopping complex is.

XM is brutal along route 3 in Billerica.

My friend at XM says the word at their DC complex is the merger maybe
approved by the end of the month and DC XM staffers are worried that
Uncle Mel is going to run most music channels out of NY. Officially
they have said nothing but they noticed Sirius has been updating
promos and jingles and XM has not. XM is so short on money thay
couldn't even afford to pay the Sinatra family the license fee for his
name and dropped it on channel 73 a year ago.