6 million may lose digital TV reception

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Tue Feb 19 09:36:02 EST 2008

I was sort of taken aback yesterday when I heard Elliot do a Jordan's ad
touting this concept.
He basically said that one year from today, you "could" be unable to
receive shows
on your current television - even if you just bought it.  He went on to
tout Jordan's Furniture's
"solutions" - which include models all the way up to a $1,900 LCD TV.

While what he says is fundamentally true i.e. you "could" be unable...,
to me, this marks a
big change in their original advertising paradigm - "fact tags, plain
truth, easy sell & underprices"
to using the age-old Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt to get customers in the door.

Warren must be turning the profit screws.