WFXT-DT power increase?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 16:46:04 EST 2008

Friend works at Charter Cable in Worcester and they are now having
problems getting WFXT clearly at the headend and they suspect it is
WTIC causing the problem.

the cynic in me thinks this has been designed to help cable and
satellite increase penetration.

WFXT says cable penetration in Boston is 90 percent but I think that
number is high. For example I have a friend that has a community
antenna in a senior housing development in Cambridge and gets all his
TV from that. He currently gets all Boston and Providence stations now
but has lost 25 and 28. ( he never got 50 but did get 9 )