MPBN to close transmitters

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:03:50 EST 2008

Calais has WQDY 92.7, a 3000W/299 ft Class A which simulcasts a 3KW/67 meter
Class A on 95.3 from Machias.

Machias also has a 50KW/118 meter Class B FM Construction Permit on 101.1
owned by Blueberry Broadcasting.

Calais also has Dennysville licensed 100KW/139 meter C1 on 102,9, WCRQ.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com