Anybody know this TV show?

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Thu Dec 18 21:43:03 EST 2008

> From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
>
> Land of the Lost, if that's it, was a Sid and Marty
> Krofft production I believe. Barry Scott uses part
> of the theme as a bumper: "Living in the land...
> of the lost..." and then someone sings "45s" after
> that.

I believe that's the late Harry Chapin from his 1974
hit "WOLD", a song close to some of our hearts about
the life tribulations of an aging radio personality.

The line is:

"I am the morning dj on W-O-L-D, Playing all the hits
for you wherever you may be... The bright good-morning
voice who's heard but never seen, feeling all of forty-
five, going on fifteen..."

EP