Anybody know this TV show?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Dec 18 12:48:32 EST 2008

Somebody sent me an e-mail asking about a 1950s-era TV show she
vaguely recalls from her childhood. She remembers that it was on
WBZ-TV, "... either before, during or after the Captain Kangaroo
show.  The few things I remember about this show was it started out
with a small group of boys (3 -4) that paddle off in a rubber raft
and they found a cave and entered it and ended up following an
adventure that just seemed to continue on.  I am assuming that they
were trying to find there way back to the real world, but each
adventure brought them further away and they would see dinosaurs and
large flying birds and such..."

Rings no bells with me at all.  Anybody know what show she is recalling?