So Near And Yet So Far

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:16:09 EST 2008

It's entirely possible WEIM 1280 is running non directional at like 500
Watts or something.. which would account for the weaker signal.

If there's power to the WFGL site, I can't imagine why they're not back..
they have a local contract engineer.

I personally have never worked at a directional station where I was involved
in any repair/engineering, but Im not sure what tests they'
d have to run before turning a directional station back no that a non
directional station wouldn't have to check.

Paul Walker