Ice Storm + Radio

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Dec 13 01:25:35 EST 2008

WVEI-AM in Worcester stayed on the air in the aftermath of the storm,
but was running the raw feed from Fox Sports for most of the day--
without local spots or legal IDs as far as I could tell.  When I
checked back in with them around 6:30pm Friday night, they were back
on the WEEI network.  I guess their linkup with the mothership was
down.....

-Dave Tomm