Ice Storm + Radio

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 19:03:59 EST 2008

  On my way home from work a short while ago (5:45-6:15), driving through
Lowell & Dracut, scanning the dial found the following:

WCRN (830) still off, was hearing WCCO for the first time in quite a while.

WFEA (1370 Manchester) apparently off.

WLLH had carrier and a slight hum, no programming. I tuned in WAMG 890 and
it they may have been on the air, but they were barely audible under WLS.

I don't remember the calls of 92.1 in Peterborough NH (WFNX simulcast) they
had carrier but no programming.

WFNQ was on the air.

Just checking the TV, WMUR-HD is off the air, but WMUR analog is on.

Mark Watson