WEEI, Ordway try to work out deal

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 06:28:13 EST 2008

Ordway addressed the issue at the end of his show yesterday. For the life of me I can't understand why Entercom gives money makers like Glenn and Howie Carr such a hard time yet reups Tom Finneran without provication or question. The Herald reported yesterday that they want to go after Eagan & Braudie when their contract with WTKK expires in a year. Keep up the dumb decisions and there may not be any money next year to make that move!

________________________________
From: Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@mail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:47:35 AM
Subject: WEEI, Ordway try to work out deal

Glenn Ordway's contract with Entercom/WEEI expires on Dec 31. He's taking the rest of the year off and hopes to
be back after the first of the year, but will it be at SportsRadio 850? He's in conversation with Entercom
about renewing the contract right now. Ordway says his show gets great ratings and he hopes to continue into '09.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2008_12_12_Sports_guy_Glenn_Ordway_trying_to_reach_a_new_deal_with_WEEI:_The_big_no_/srvc=home&position=3