Roxy Rothafel

Rick Kelly rickkelly@gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:46:27 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:32 PM, brouder@juno.com <brouder@juno.com> wrote:

> Arthur I. "Roxy" Rothafel died on November 26, 1994 at the age of 85.  He had a fascinating life which is recapped on the NH Association of Broadcasters Alumni Pages
( http://www.nhab.org/about_NHAB/alumni.cfm# ).<<

I used to chat with Roxy, and tape and run his ski reports on a couple
of stations I worked it.  Interesting guy.  I'm now reading "Hello
Everybody: The Dawn of American Radio" by Anthony Rudel, and Rudel
talks a lot about Rothafel Sr. in the book.  Wish I'd known to ask
Roxy about his Dad when we would occasionally chat.  (The book, by the
way, is a pretty good read.)

Rick Kelly
northeastairchecks.com