Leno to 10 PM

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Dec 9 01:08:03 EST 2008

At 11:51 PM 12/8/2008, Scott Fybush wrote:
>Paul Anderson wrote:
>
>>Why wouldn't WHDH do that?  Are their ratings for the 10 PM WLVI
>>news that good that they wouldn't mind saving the extra cost of
>>producing that hour?  They could just put something else on WLVI at 10.

I don't think any station could do it, as the national commercials in
the new Leno show would be sold on the basis of being in that time
period nationwide.

BTW, when I left work at 9 PM I had not heard about this, it was on
this list after I got home that I first found out about this.  I
think tomorrow will be an interesting day at work.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH