DTV issues

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Dec 7 15:47:48 EST 2008

On 6 Dec 2008 at 11:06, Brian Vita wrote:

> The problem is that the coupons are for $40 and the tuners are $60 at
> most stores.  I think that there's a perception to wait until they go
> on sale.
>
> I also wonder what percentage of folks ordered the coupons "just in
> case" but have cable hookups.

I'm planning to get at least one, despite having cable, so that I can
least sometimes watch one show and tape another.  Or maybe even tape
two shows at once if the off-air reception is good enough.

Here's a question.  Someday I may want to get a new digital TV set.
Will my analog VCR and DVD player play through a digital TV?