College Radio Today

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sun Dec 7 12:58:52 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/7/2008 12:02:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

_http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/07/arts/television/07sisa.html?th&emc=th_
(http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/07/arts/television/07sisa.html?th&emc=th)

Radio was our generation's Internet and Ipod. Times have changed and
unfortunately younger people today have become less social. Texting is not the  same
as personal interaction.

I find Lysi Diamond's take on radio interesting I never looked at it this
way before.

“At the end of the day your friends might not be there, your job might not
be there,” Ms. Diamond said, “but radio will always be there. And it’s really
cool to have something you can depend on.”

Mike