The VHF's Return after UHF (was Re: CH 40 Analog was shut downSun nite)

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Dec 4 13:22:21 EST 2008

Well, it looks like some people will need to get basic cable to get the same
stations they were getting before.  But I stand by my position that there's
no need to panic at this time, that people should wait until the change-over
happens, and then access the situation. Sites like Antennaweb only offer a
prediction based on predicted contours (and a very conservative one at
that), I think many people will be pleasantly surprised on February 17.

Isn't the real purpose of Antennaweb to sell antennas anyway?

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH